*This post may contain affiliated links, this means I may receive a small commission if you make a purchase through a link.
The Selfridges advent calendar is always hugely popular, and with contents worth over £500 this year looks to be the same! With 12 full-size products, 11 travel sizes, 2 sample sizes and 1 service, it’s amazing value and features some gorgeous brands. Not only that it’s such a beautiful style this year!
The full contents are below:
- Byredo Hand cream 1996
- Morphe dimension effect highlight and contour stick #effect2
- Ex Nihilo fleur Narcotique 7.5ml
- Ouai texturizing hair spray 40g
- REN Atlantic Kelp and Microalgae anti-fatigue toning body oil 100ml
- Ordinary “Buffet” 30ml
- Huda Beauty Life Liner Dual Ended Eye Liner
- Face Halo (x1)
- Barbara Sturm Glow Drops 10ml
- Pixi Glow Tonic 40ml
- Penhaligons Maduro Leaf Candle 75g
- Nars Mini Orgasm Blusher
- Maison Francis Kurkdjian Baccarat Rouge 540 EDP
- Hair By Sam McKnight Cool Girl Barely There Texture Mist 50ml
- 111Skin Celestial Black Diamond Eye Mask
- MAC Prep & Prime Fix + 30ml
- Laura Mercier Mini Translucent setting powder & Puff
- Slip x3 Mini Scrunchies
- Eve Lom Cleanser 20ml & Muslin Cloth
- Anastasia Beverley Hills Mini Lash Bang Mascara
- Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 – 30ml
- By Terry Mini Baume De Rose 3g
- Skin Gym Rose Heart Gua Sha
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream 15ml
- Selfridges Complimentary Beauty Concierge Appointment
- Pat McGrath MatteTrance Lipstick – Elson.
Price – £210 (but worth a hefty £500!) exclusively from Selfridges
Release Date – TBC
Is the Selfridges calendar on your wish list this year??